Levis Type I jacket 1936 - Dry US made Cone Mills
• 10oz Cone Mills Red Selvedge denim
• Exposed copper rivets
• Copper-pronged cinch-back
• Double pleated front
• Big “E” single-sided red Tab
• “Two Horse” leather patch
• 100% Cotton
• Made in the USA
• Non-sanforized (shrink to fit)
Levis Vintage Clothing 1936 TYPE I Jacket. Runs a touch bigger. This is the first, and now the rarest of the three denim jackets, introduced in 1936.
One-sided Levi's big E red tab, Cinch-back Double pleated front, large front left pocket with flap leather patch in the back of neck 12 oz red selvedge denim, XX20 Cone fabric. Made in the USA from Cone Mills denim.
Runs a little large.